[Terrapreta] Overview on biochar production methods

ch braun brauncch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:15:02 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

Is there somewhere a comprehensive overview on the different methods
currently used for the production of biochar ?  I think of a classification
covering the simplest kilns as well as modern pyrolyzers, with some
description of the properties, pros and cons, costs of each method...

I think that would be quite useful, especially for newbies in the field like
me :-)

Thanks for your help,
Christelle