[Terrapreta] Sterling engines coupled to pyrolysis units?

Bernie Lenhoff bernie at greenwasterecycleyard.com
Fri Aug 17 14:02:24 EDT 2007

Thanks for the analysis Sean.

Though not their most efficient at lower temperatures, I'm wondering if
lower temperature Sterling Engines might still be efficient enough to
gain a benefit. Speaking generally, if we are talking about maximizing
benefits from the entire process, some conversion of the heat to
electricity would appear to be better than none at all.

On another level, also the possibility with integrating with solar heat
collection, an essentially "free" feedstock.

Bernie