[Terrapreta] Sustained Biochar

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 28 07:28:52 EDT 2007

Dr. Markus Antonietti (Max Plank Institute) writes it's just a matter
of knowing when to stop the carbonization process.  He produces
materials that are 100% charcoal from any source of biomass in his
steam cooker.  I don't see how it would be possible to get a higher
yield of charcoal through any other process.

> http://www.mpg.de/english/illustrationsDocumentation/multimedia/
> mpResearch/2006/heft03/3_06MPR_20_25.pdf

Gerrit