[Terrapreta] The Rotocult Horizontal Cultivator ....18 inches with one Pass!

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 16:16:33 EDT 2007

The Rotocult Horizontal Cultivator is being hailed in all sectors of the
agricultural industry as a  revolution that has now provided farmers with an
'alternative' to using  the "traditional" methods of cultivation. It's a
Horizontal orbital action which  slices the earth, incorporates trash without
cultivating the inner space  resulting in less soil disturbance, greater moisture
retention, significant fuel  and time savings and less maintenance. Now with one
double row cultivator it is possible for one  man and a single machine to
cultivate up to 1 hectare per hour with a single pass and follow up  with a planter
almost immediately.
_http://www.rotocult.com/_ (http://www.rotocult.com/)
Here is a reply I just  received from the inventor;
"Thank you for your  email Erich.  It was very interesting reading.
Rotocult can cultivate  to a depth of 18” while incorporating organic matter
in one  pass.
Should you require  detailed information or a movie CD please contact  us.
Regards,
John  Wilkinson
C.E.O.
Natascha  Wilkinson