[Terrapreta] Sustained Biochar

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 29 22:10:56 EDT 2007

Jon.

Though I disagree with the first part of your posting, as far as your
comment on remineralization, your comments hit home.

A University of Guelph soil scientist - Peter Van Straaten - has done
a lot of work on this issue, including bringing the benefits of re-
mineralization to 900,000 farmers in Aftrica.  Remineralization and
charcoal together have the poetential to make an enormous difference
in the sustainability of soil fertility.

"http://www.oceanarks.org/annals/articles/world%20soils/index.php"