[Terrapreta] Sustained Biochar

Dan Winter danwinter at goldenmean.info
Fri Aug 31 14:23:15 EDT 2007

david

what a beautiful letter... knowledge of life in soil - is so much like
knowledge of what 'field' effect makes life in buildings
(in both case organic materials are key - and that may be defineable
electrically

as in our biologic architecture conference...
we should bring david to our mexico university conference on biologic
architecture...

www.goldenmean.info/course
www.goldenmean.info/architecture

sorry we have been out of touch