[Terrapreta] Sustained Biochar

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Thu Aug 30 22:56:18 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

"Conservatism is just an attempted justification for hypocrisy and greed."  We don't hear that enough do we?

Where? From whom did you ever see facts or figures to dismiss global warming as non-existent, not a "real problem", over-blown, or incorrect?  I've never heard anything evidentiary out of the nay-sayers.  All I've ever heard is name-calling and propaganda.

What if I just called the GW nay-sayers just a bunch of poopey "Non-Believers!!!!?"  ... or, "scaredy-cats", the "head in the sand bunch" or "head up ass crowd"?  Could I join the ranks of them's with these powerful, non-scientific arguments, that flap the "Our Creator" and "God has a will" stuff as the basis for their positions.  Would that work for me?