[Terrapreta] Sustained Biochar

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Fri Aug 31 01:44:43 EDT 2007

I'm not the expert on it but as I recall CO2 doesn't cause GW. GW increases
CO2 in the atmosphere.

The GW is from sun flares or something.

Only 30 (about) years ago the scientists where crying about an ice age coming
but now they are crying GW. Hey, I remember that one!!!

The plants will take up the extra CO2 produced.

If you figure out the volume of the biosphere and the volume of the gas we
produce it is a minor amount.

Sea level is not increasing.

As you can see I'm doing a poor job of this but it's on that order.

Jeff