[Terrapreta] Methane and pottery

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Fri Aug 31 15:42:02 EDT 2007

Hi Robert,

"In the end concerns over methane production are irrelevant."

Please, ... Don't be posting that on your blog, about our Terra Preta discussions.  That is not what I heard or said about Methane production in this discussion.  You can't dismiss it as irrelevant, if you present no evidence (as we have) to the contrary.