[Terrapreta] Tree planting -- a bit more

MMBTUPR at aol.com MMBTUPR at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 16:52:54 EST 2007

      from    Lewis L Smith

In certain bioenergy projects for which I did the economics, somebody did
what was called a materials balance, that is, what happened by the end of the
process to the elements whose presence in the feedstock was detected in the
course of preparing a proximate analysis of this material.

Perhaps what we need is a sequence of material balances over the lifetime of
a forest, to see just where the C2 enters and leaves and at what point in the
forest's lifetime.

Cordially.   ###

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest
products.