[Terrapreta] Tree planting -- a bit more

MMBTUPR at aol.com MMBTUPR at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 21:07:39 EST 2007

     from   Lewis L Smith

Thanks to Lou for the coherent explanation of a very complicated situation.

However, I was just following what appeared to me as the main thread of the
previous discussion, the movement of carbon through the forest system.

Of course, as Lou makes clear, there is much more to the situation than that.
So I have no objection to amplifying the scope of this discussion. Indeed I
look forward to learning something from this !

Cordially.   ###

Check out AOL's list
of 2007's hottest products.