[Terrapreta] C02 Tree Capture – how much carbon dioxide do trees really capture?

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Wed Dec 5 10:08:41 EST 2007

Dear Lou
lou gold wrote:
> Hey Brother,
>
> You are picking I fight.
> I am saying no thanks.
You may choose to think that I am attacking you. I am simply trying to
find out where you are coming from and what you stand for. You seem
reluctant to tell us. I can only conclude that you have a second agenda,
or that your thoughts are not yet congealed. Perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps
others see your posts as being helpful and supportive of TP. I don't. I
see you preferring not to use trees for char. What am I missing?

At any rate, what you are posting on the TP list is all good stuff in
its own right... Permaculture, Sustainability, Diversity, etc. No
problem with that!! I would welcome your thoughts on how this can be
integrated with the constructive promotion of the more widespread use of TP.

Best wishes,

Kevin