[Terrapreta] Article link

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 04:24:41 EST 2007

Sorry to offend you Larry.

I too, am also a  "tree hugger."
but we need to prove that temperate Forests slow CO2 emissions.

It is just that the research is not in on Temperate Forests.

On 06/12/2007, Larry Williams <lwilliams at nas.com> wrote:

> Michael-------With due respect to others that believe differently than you
> it seems, who appreciate the strength, wisdom and knowledge that trees
> contain, I wish to think that you have an open mind to new ideas. Your
> comment about "Tree Huggers" seems to lack an appreciative understand of the
> connection others may have of trees. I being one, of them tree huggers.

If you look at the detestation of Old Growth Forests in Tasmania and Papua you
will see I am with you.

Driving in my car, behind a massive semi-trailer with a small part of a
giant Eucalyptus in Tow in Tasmania is enough to make you cry.

It is tragic to see the old Growth Forests of Tasmania destroyed.
MA

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf