[Terrapreta] 200 tons per day Dynamotive plant in Missouri

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Fri Dec 7 12:48:02 EST 2007

Sean,

Another point to remember is that the process can be tilted.  You can "burn
out" the char by converting more of it to oil or gas depending on the
moisture in the fuel and the temperature of the reactor. In the absence of
char markets most processes plan to use the char as fuel to generate heat
for drying the fuel or for reheating the media  - sand, rocks, etc. - used
to heat and pyrolyze the fuel.

Tom