[Terrapreta] Catalyst: Carbon Bigfoot

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:22:40 EST 2007

yep, and I am really moved by the thought that terra preta is so pregnant
with the possibility generating an economy of healing that we may not have
to "fine the bastards"  anymore. We will have to assign responsibility for
paying for change to everyone in proportion to the damage that they have
already caused and continue to do. Humans don't break bad habits, they form
good ones.  With "start-up" funding from carbon credits we can facilitate
the emergence of a new economy of healing and restoration. Terra preta
reciprocity with the earth is the good habit.