[Terrapreta] Charcoal costs

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Dec 9 17:44:29 CST 2007

Sean,

After making such a nice summary I find your last paragraph surprising,
especially from someone who drives a lot of discussion topics on this list.
The discussion on the list and the web site point to considerable technical
information about terra preta. For example, the Cornell (Cheng) poster on
CEC is linked on the site. We have a couple of Cornell researchers who have
stayed with the list. Janet Thies, who co-authored the Cheng (CEC) poster,
was on the list, unless we've driven her off.

Internet discussion lists are proactive - they are what you make them. They
are a point of contact. You have to be willing to take the time to study the
sources and you have to be interested enough to do some research and
discussion off list. It's not going to be delivered to you predigested which
is what you seem to imply.

Regards,

Tom

http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org