[Terrapreta] a braoder theory of torrefaction and TP

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Tue Dec 11 14:03:42 CST 2007

            Lou,

A knee jerk response would be to suggest it would have to be measured and
accounted for at the time of application. Once on the land it would be hard
to retrieve - unless we piled so much on it became flammable - yeah! Sure!
in my dreams!

Since the problems with monitoring an emission control system are
potentially so vast, it would sure be great if the economics of soil
enhancement could trump the economics of emission reduction credits

Duane