[Terrapreta] Pottery Shards and Terra Preta

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:08:38 CST 2007

http://www.firstrays.com/PrimeAgra/compare.htm

> Greg H.

FROM Above link

"All of the media are capable of absorbing a significant amount of water
within their structures."

This is one of the clays I am playing with.(along with old roof tiles and
zeolite).

I purchased it from a hydroponic supplier

None of them look like they would ad or ab sorb anything!

I don't think a lot of research has been done on clays in soil except by the
people who sell it.(see zeolite site)
There is someone from Cornell doing some work on TP clays;
perhaps you can track him down on their site.

Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf