[Terrapreta] Terra Preta Nuggets

Saibhaskar Nakka saibhaskarnakka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 06:38:11 CST 2007

Dear All,

Today I have done two more experiments, Creating TP nuggets and TP and water
properties http://e-terrapretarooftopexp.blogspot.com/. We are aware about
the nature of TP and discovering more. These simple experiments may not be
so significant as compared to the wisdom of our ancestors who could make a
sustainable living. These experiments are helping me to understand TP better
to discuss and share experience with others. The two experiments are:

1. TP nuggets how to create and what could be the uses. They are made up of
Charcoal, earth earth and ash, burnt in Magh-1 stove. A simple procedure to
develop and use for once own garden even in urban areas.

2. TP and the water properties this is a demosntration which could be a
scienece lab experiment for teaching children the properties of TP.

The ongoing discussions on Pottery Shards and TP in Our group, has motivated
me to do the above two experiments.

For details please see the blog updated with the details and photographs of
above two experiments.

http://e-terrapretarooftopexp.blogspot.com/

Requesting for suggestions.

Note: I would love to work with farmers in the field, as I don't have any
fund, continuing the Roof Top experiments for this winter season, which are
robust and low cost.

With regards,

Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy
http://www.e-geo.org