[Terrapreta] NZ leading the way

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Mon Dec 17 08:20:34 CST 2007

Hi Michael,

Yes, I have heard something about the "Hug-the-Earth" Christian revivalists.  I am just a Catholic kid, with no grand political + religious scheme.  It just struck me that the policy we now use to mine fossil fuels for energy consumption is not a very nice thing to be doing to poor people or our children.  I don't think I care about the Earth so much as the Earth's people, especially the other people that need to survive after I'm gone.

Cool permaculture video.  Is there somewhere in biblical prophecy ... "they shall make the deserts bloom" ... ?  Has this Geoff Lawton guy ever heard of Terra Preta?