[Terrapreta] Fw: a tiny outburst of common sense

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:33:47 CST 2007

Yes, 25x25 is a good example of how some states and municipalities  are
moving forward despite a stalemated federal government that is mostly
captive of lobbyists who has institutionalized access to Congress.

Of course I like the drift of your "Pay It Forward" phrase but it is not
likely to travel well in a society addicted to "Pay It Later" consumer
credit. Thus, I prefer the phrase "Invest Now" which limits the sense of a
burden to pay, replacing it with a sense of future opportunity. I think that
in all our messaging we need to stress that we are not talking about guilt,
or reparations, or penalties but, instead , about a better and more abundant
way.

hugs,

lou