[Terrapreta] NZ leading the way

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:10:32 CST 2007

Hi All,

I also have found a deep resonance between my religious beliefs (a
syncretism of Christian, Amazonian  Indian and African nature spirit ways)
and Terra Preta.

One of it's most profound aspects for me is that -- like Jesus -- Terra
Preta completely frees us from any guilt, saying only that a GREAT earthly
rapture of abundance follows our rebirth into a reciprocity of heaven and
earth. I can easily understand a Terra Preta civilization as the much
promised "New Jerusalem" in which "Thy will be done on earth as it is in
heaven" is realized as a living reality in the here and now.

Quite an exciting possibility!

hugs,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com/