[Terrapreta] Government funding for Aust TP trials.

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 17 21:47:58 CST 2007

I keep wondering too why its so expensive to get the results of
publically-funded research like that TP book for over $200??

The writers can't argue that the 'limited circulation' numbers raises
the cost of publishing so exorbiantly.  There are too many publish-on-
demand companies around like "lulu" who will do limited circulation
numbers for very cheap - for no more than what you would pay for a
regular book.  Is it the photos?  Just go into any bookstore and
check out all those beautiful all-colour coffee-table specials on
sale for peanuts...

Give'em hell, Lou!

Gerrit