[Terrapreta] charcoal and natural gas - new auto fueling setup

Harmon Seaver hseaver at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:43:49 CST 2007

Kelpie Wilson wrote:

   (snip)

> Perhaps this list is not the place to discuss such things and I should
> post this at the gasification list instead. I haven't been subscribed to
> that list, but I think I will do that.

    Uh, no, it has zero to do with gasification. Storing methane might
be of some interest to the digestion list, but it seems to me that a
much more detailed article about this technique was discussed on the
bioenergy list about a year or two ago. You might want to search their
archives.

--
Harmon Seaver