[Terrapreta] charcoal and natural gas - new auto fueling setup

code suidae codesuidae at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:34:32 CST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 12:06 PM, Kevin Chisholm <kchisholm at ca.inter.net> wrote:
> Then we see "Investor Relations." Oh, oh.
> "This press release contains forward looking statements, including those
> [...]"
>
> This caveat sort of makes one nervous about anything they say.

You'll find a similar 'forward-looking statement' statement on just
about any company's material. It's legal boilerplate required for
compliance with safe harbor regulations. See the Securities Exchange
Act of 1934, Section 21E(c)(1)(A):

"the forward-looking statement is-- 1. identified as a forward-looking
statement, and is accompanied by meaningful cautionary statements
identifying important factors that could cause actual results to
differ materially from those in the forward looking statement; or
[...]"

<http://www.law.uc.edu/CCL/34Act/sec21E.html>

Essentially, it says investors can't sue them for not doing what they
say they're trying to do.

Dave K
--
"Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know." -
M. King Hubbert