[Terrapreta] medium-size charcoal making - the tools?

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 20:27:20 CST 2007

I can't speak about the others, but, I have just this pass couple of weeks, talked to the developer of the Adam-retort / ICPS.

He says that he normally spends a month in country to give a training course.

Otherwise $1000 Euro + shipping charges ( about $1500 US before shipping ) for a construction manual ( about 30 color photos, 20+ pages of text, and about 15 pages of drawings/sketches ), with the permission to build a retort for your own needs, and e-mail technical support.
English translation of the manual not yet completed / available.

He says that it is adaptable to masonry construction if you wanted to make it with a refractory cement.

Greg H.