[Terrapreta] volatile matter and char

MMBTUPR at aol.com MMBTUPR at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 10:09:34 CST 2007

           from          Lewis L Smith

On my parent's  farm, we used to fill the tractors with deisel from an
outdoor, stand-alone tank. The entire operation took place on a concrete apron.
Nevertheless, some drops of diesel occasionally ran off onto the ground. migrated
and eventually made undrinkable water from a well maybe a 50 yards away, by
pushing the aromatics ppm barely over the limit. It took many years for the well
to purge itself.

Yes those microbes do work but they take their own good time !

Seasons greeting.  ###

See AOL's top rated recipes