[Terrapreta] Terrapreta Digest, Vol 11, Issue 71, message 8Greg!

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 13:27:30 CST 2007

Too bad, I was thinking about the 100lb propane tanks - that I picked up for
almost free.

Picked up a few about 5 yrs ago, to make biodiesel, and had a couple of
extra taking up space - if they was any bigger they would make for a better
than fair smoker, but as they are, a brisket would have to really be trimmed
down to fit.

OTOH, I wonder if a pressure kiln could be welded up from rectangular plates
of boiler steel, and use very large bolts to open and close it for loading
and unloading - even a kiln rated to 100 psi might prove useful and
instructive - definitely something to ponder.

Greg H.