[Terrapreta] (no subject)

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 29 04:13:02 CST 2007

This system does sound rather expensive to buy, like Antal's flash
carbonization system which costs $250,000.  But if your cost of
producing a ton of charcoal is only $45/ton, it sounds like it must
be much more efficient.  Did you include the cost of the system in
your costing? Or is the cheapness all due to cheap labour?