[Terrapreta] Grant the Prize Posthumously to the original culture who invented it

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 20:10:21 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/9/2007 3:41:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
still.thinking at computare.org writes:

I’m a  bit incredulous Erich. I must be crazy, but I calculate the prize at ¼
cent  per tonne removed. The price of charcoal will have to just a little
lower that  it is now to make the prize worthwhile. I guess if the world could be
sold on  Terra Preta the prize might be in reach.
If any  idea is worthy it would be Terra Preta. Maybe the decedents of the
ancient  Amazonians should apply for the prize.  If anyone else presents it Mr.
Branson will likely just claim the idea has been around forever – or that you
 submitted it before the contest started and it is thus disqualified.
I guess  Mr. Branson is just harvesting publicity and free advertising very
cheaply. I  understand the Brits are battling over aircraft emissions now.
It is  amusing anyway.

Still.Thinking May have an Idea here. Maybe a petition to grant the prize
posthumously to the original culture who invented it would , once Mr.  Branson
understood the modern potential, melt his heart and he could see an  even more
affective way to harvest "Green" publicity .

Just trying to still think too,

Erich