[Terrapreta] How to enter the Virgin Earth Challenge?????????????

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Wed Feb 14 11:41:44 CST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

Canada's National Post has a nice editorial today on the Virgin Challenge. I
think it might be prescient with respect to a predicted low level of
enthusiasm from environmental groups for initiatives which remove carbon
dioxide from the atmosphere.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.html?id=3ee8c1d0-ac9b-4eef-9d5e-831
a73f764fa

Duane Pendergast