[Terrapreta] Wood Char Available

thomas.beer at clorox.com thomas.beer at clorox.com
Thu Feb 15 09:34:17 CST 2007

To TerraPreta Discussion Group:
I've been following the discussion on here for a while now. If you folks
have an idea of the amount of char volume that you are needing, I may be
able to help you in obtaining truckload quantities.
Just send me an email and I'll be in touch.
Also, I have many years experience in the chemical engineering around
industrial pyrolysis of wood and biomass, the equipment available, what is
generally used, what is being researched, as well as the attributes of
chars and how they are affected by pyrolysis operating conditions. Let me
know if you need anything specific.

Thomas Beer
Manufacturing Technology
Clorox Services Company
3900 Kennesaw 75 Parkway, Suite 100
Kennesaw, GA   30144
770-426-2419
770-426-2428- FAX
770-364-1079- Cell
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information confidential to The Clorox Company and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.