[Terrapreta] ACORE New Master Renewable Energy Certificates & ACRESUSA TP Story

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 07:07:25 CST 2007

Hi All,

I wrote Acore to inquire if  their carbon credit assessments for  biomass
take into account the concomitant effects that Terra Preta soils  technology has
on over all green house gases?

 Will report any replies:

_ACORE  Announces Publication of New Master Renewable Energy Certificate
Purchase and  Sale Agreement_
(http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/partner/story?id=47425)

Also;

Here's a post from Allan Balliett, an Agriculture writer and organic  farmer
from West Virginia;

"Hi Erich
My TP article came out in ACRES USA a week ago.
_http://www.acresusa.com/magazines/magazine.htm_ (http://www.acresusa.com/magazines/magazine.htm)
 I'm receiving a few char sales calls. here's one: do you know them? I  can
also get NutriCarb
_http://nutricarb.net/html/order.htm_ (http://nutricarb.net/html/order.htm)
for $125 a 'ton box' fob OHIO, which makes it cheaper, but I don't
know  if you are ready to 'think' coal instead of char.

When is the chicken  trip?

 [Erich said] Probably end of march for Field trip to Dayton VA.  for Litter
Pyrolysis Demonstration:
_http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/?q=knightpoultry_ (http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/?q=knightpoultry)  ,  Dr. Agblevor's
Symposium Talk Feb. 22 in Harrisionburg VA.

Hello. My name  is Catrina. I am the secretary of H & K Charcoal. I
have recently read  your article in the ACRESUSA. The voice of
Eco-Agriculture. I was curious if  you would be interested in
purchasing our charcoal fines to create terra  preta soil. Our
charcoal is all natural. We char oak slabs in charcoal kilns  to
produce our lump charcoal and charcoal fines. We don't use any
chemicals in our process of charing wood to make our charcoal."

[Erich] Tell Catrina to send me full info on cost , shipping etc.and I will
post it on the TP Site Material tab.

Let's get the snowball rolling. I Can't wait to hear if anything will  come
of Mike's 25x25 meeting at congress  with Udall.

Cheers,

Erich

Erich J.  Knight
Shenandoah Gardens