[Terrapreta] Terra Preta & Pigs

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Sat Feb 24 22:09:06 CST 2007

Excellent post Sean. I fully agree with your proposal and do hope
there can be a collective effort to do good experimental studies.

As a side note I did ask Christoph Steiner at the 2004 Georgia
conference where he got his charcoal. He told me he gathered it
locally. The impression I had is he picked it up at various sites
where surface burning left charcoal.