[Terrapreta] Charcoal in Compost? 4USA?

LarrynLynnHanlon at cs.com LarrynLynnHanlon at cs.com
Sun Jul 8 20:02:26 EDT 2007

Hello, I was wondering if here in the USA, if any of your
delegates/volunteers are  working at making the rounds to get your info to ALL the recycle
centers, especially those that offer compost to the local residents.  Most have wood
in the waste stream, and with education and facilitation, perhaps these local
compost distribution centers can offer compost mixed with charcoal to their
customers.   Or even plain charcoal.
 No doubt it would  be very rewarding going to all the "Recycle Conventions"
to offer your valuable gift of knowledge to the already converted Save Our
Planet types.  OR, you could set up your own convention, or just e-mail the group
your info for a start.
Please tell me you have done all of this, and I am just a day late...
I've just sent your web page to Deschutes County, Oregon.   Let's hope they
are receptive.   Thanks for your good work.   Cheers, Lynn Hanlon
 23120 Kona Drive,
Bend, OR 97702