[Terrapreta] carbon and compost

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Mon Jul 16 03:01:39 EDT 2007

Tom

QUESTION

Which of the modern pyrolysis system (that meets new environmental and
agro-industrial regulations)  cost $40 to harvest and process a ton of
straw?  ($20/ton harvest and field side/store; $20/ton to Process; 20% yield
of char) as of your specification?

Could you pls identify at least one modern and operationally viable
pyrolysis unit in industrial scale in the Western World that meets US/EU
standards and still cost as low as $40/ton production?

Tks

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
Terra Humana Clean Technology Engineering Ltd.
(ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified organization for scientific research,
technical development and industrial performance engineering design of
agro-biotechnological and pyrolysis methods, apparatus and applications)

ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
WEB:   www.terrenum.net