[Terrapreta] FW: Alkaline Soils - Terra Preta

Jon C. Frank jon.frank at aglabs.com
Tue Jul 17 18:22:08 EDT 2007

Hi Dr. Reddy,

It looks like you are doing excellent work with all your projects.  Are you
making a business out of it?

One question.  Why do you clean the charcoal?  Why not crush it more and
apply more as powder?  In my mind this would increase the surface area and
allow more space for holding nutrients and providing a home for soil
biology.

Jon C. Frank
www.highbrixgardens.com