[Terrapreta] Eprida bio-char available

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Tue Jul 17 18:47:28 EDT 2007

Bob,

Thank you for a welcome post.

Can you provide the general range of specifications and chemical analyses
including proximate analysis for the chars? I assume that the chemical
analyses that we pay for are on a particular lot of char.

You've set the order form up for a quote. Can you give us an idea of price
and quantities and packaging  available?

Are Danny's (missing) turnips included? Do we pay extra for his famous bugs?

Thanks

Tom Miles

tmiles at trmiles.com