[Terrapreta] growth

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Mon Jul 30 23:02:42 EDT 2007

Hello Richard,

What dosis are using for charcoal to mix into the soil? What grain size?
What is the organic volatile residual content in the char? Is that hard wood
or soft wood you are using for  char?
What is your irrigation programme during tests?
Tks

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
Terra Humana Clean Technology Engineering Ltd.
(ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified organization for scientific research,
technical development and industrial performance engineering design of
agro-biotechnological and pyrolysis methods, apparatus and applications)

ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
WEB:   www.terrenum.net