[Terrapreta] Fwd: Soil improvement from oil ?

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:10:44 CDT 2007

Thanks Shan,
Can I re-post your analysis on the permaculture and hypography "organic
gardening" forums?

Do you think natural fertilisers such as 'blood and bone' be a better deal
for the environment?

If "wee beasties" grow on the resins and bio-oils on charcoal.
 Could bio-oil be used as a soil amendment?
This is the question I asked the people in the States making bio-oil
(Dynamaotive?)

You may be interested in this thread on Coal as a soil amendment.
 http://forums.hypography.com/terra-preta/11638-coal-soil-amendment.html

--
michael
(always peccable)