[Terrapreta] EDIT YOUR QUOTES

rukurt at westnet.com.au rukurt at westnet.com.au
Fri Jun 1 21:45:20 CDT 2007

For crying out loud people, edit your bloody quotesd!!!!!!

Don't just add a couple of lines at the top of posts and send the whole
lot on its way!!

Sean and Duane, you two are the worst. Quoting preceding posts 4 and 5
deep, as you talk to each other.

My mail program is set to not accept any post over 50k, I have to
specially get it if I want it. This last days lot of posts, over 8 fell
into that category and it's simply due to laziness on the posters part.
Additionally, my broadband plan costs me $6/gig over 500 meg of monthly
traffic and I don't want to pay and pay for stuff that I've already
received half a dozen times.

Have some manners!!

Kurt
hopping mad