[Terrapreta] Iconic photo

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 09:15:36 CDT 2007

Thanks Ron.

Yes, the AgriChar Initiative "logo" is good. The mirroring of roots and
branches certainly conveys the idea, visually linking the above and below.

For the moment, I was just looking for an image to include in a small report

in my personal blog. I will certainly acknowledge and reference  IAI and its

very good work.

I followed conference through the report of Kelpie Wilson, a friend and
colleague from my days in the US environmental movement.

The earth-from-space images better convey the atmosphere (thanks Sean).
Perhaps someone will figure out a way to combine the concepts of both
images, and/or come up with more possibilities.

lou