[Terrapreta] TERRA PRETA PRICE LISTS in dirrerent countries

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Sun Jun 3 23:41:15 CDT 2007

Could you please inform me  WEB  LINKS  where I can access to TERRA  PRETA
PRODUCT  PRICE  LISTS in DIFFERENT COUNTRIES?

THANK YOU

PS: The German prices below seems to be rather high end.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
Terra Humana Clean Technology Engineering Ltd.
(ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified organization for scientific research,
technical development and industrial performance engineering design of
agro-biotechnological and pyrolysis methods, apparatus and applications)

ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
WEB:   www.terrenum.net