[Terrapreta] Global Carbon Cycle

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 12:12:48 CDT 2007

Kevin:

    You said in a message today about coupling the climate and soil aspects of TP:

> If the future of TP is tied to reducing Greenhouse Gas, then diffusive
> arguments can be brought out against TP.

    [RWL:   I don't recognize the term "diffusive arguments".  Could you expand?

    My own view is that we should encourage TP testing for either climate or soil reasons alone - but that we will see (cant' prove this today) faster and larger TP growth if the two rationales are coupled in the transfer of funds to the charcoal producers.  Your thoughts will help my own thinking on this.

Ron