[Terrapreta] Global Carbon Cycle

joe ferguson jferguson at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 4 12:46:29 CDT 2007

Amen, Brother!

To the extent that carbon sequestration considerations will speed
adoption as an agricultural program, it will be wonderful to have the
carbon credits and other means of subsidy to hasten adoption.  I believe
that TP adoption is an economic good from the agricultural standpoint
alone and will stand on its own merits.  Some of the current agriculture
development programs (in the US, at least) should be redirected into
this promising area.

Anything that will hasten the resolution to some of the questions I
posed in an earlier post will be most welcome!

Joe