[Terrapreta] Eureka!!! It Flared

rukurt at westnet.com.au rukurt at westnet.com.au
Tue Jun 5 09:46:43 CDT 2007

Sean K. Barry wrote:
> Hi Kurt,
> Did you see the question mark (?) at the end of the first thing I
> ASKED you, about your TLUD design? < There is another one. It was a
> QUESTION, not a STATEMENT. If I knew the answer, I would not have
> asked you.
Oh dear, so sorry, I thought you were having a little sarcastic dig, but
you were actually asking for knowledge.
Your question was:
 >Will the secondary air reduce the charcoal yield at the expense of
 > releasing more flare-able gas?
The answer is no. Now go and study TLUDS to find out why this is so.
You'll find lots about them in the 'stoves' and 'gasification' lists
> Is it wrong to ask question, in you opinion, rather than claim
> understanding and MAKE a fallacious STATEMENT, showing you don’t?
Of course not, I'm always happy to help the ignorant, as you well
know--- all that chemistry tuting I had to do for you.
> Ooops, more questions there. Is this going to confuse you?
No Sean, I'm not in the least bit confused about you.
> Continue to "flare off", good man. You are doing the right thing for
> the environment with your TLUD gasifier.
Thank you ever so much, you must know that I live only for your approval
and best regard.
> As usual, Best Regards,
> SKB
> who is a very good BSCS from UofMN(IT), knows GNU too, has hence
> designed and implemented more simplicity in firmware, and absolutely
> hates secretive bloatware or any of it's other ilk from the minds a
> Microsoft.
Kurt
really appreciating Seans mannerly and fulsome praise.