[Terrapreta] Fwd: Fwd: Global Carbon Cycle

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Tue Jun 5 13:45:52 CDT 2007

Hi Duane,

Yes! Yes!  Now you see where my thinking has been on this.  Have you read any about the Kyoto Protocol Treaty flexibilities?  The "Carbon Trading" scheme envisioned rewards undeveloped countries with "carbon credits" and levies "carbon taxes" on the developed and industrialized countries, who are the ones that have and still do release net increases in atmospheric carbon (per capita too).  It believe that this is exactly how the remediation should be.  The undeveloped countries also have the agarian populations and the land on which to apply the "Neo Terra Preta" land reforming.