[Terrapreta] Fwd: Fwd: Global Carbon Cycle

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Wed Jun 6 00:36:29 CDT 2007

Hi Tom,

You pointed this out earlier; we do not have the resources in this country alone to clean up the carbon we have already released into the atmosphere or even come close to keeping up with the carbon we will release in the future.  If we intend to do anything to fix just our contribution to what is a worldwide problem, then we MUST engage the rest of the world and get their help.  Our survival as a country or even as a species, is very questionable if we do not cooperate.  We have to pay.  Our willful polluting ways "have come home to roost".  Paying others outside this country now for their help, might just make this the smallest of the problems we will have to face.