[Terrapreta] I wish to unsubscribe

Robert Niederman rniederman at cegworldwide.com
Wed Jun 6 16:39:08 EDT 2007

I too wish to unsubscribe to this list.

Bob Niederman

________________________________

From: terrapreta-bounces at bioenergylists.org
[mailto:terrapreta-bounces at bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Michael J.
Antal, Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:44 AM
To: peter; terrapreta at bioenergylists.org; Tom Miles

I too plan to unsubscribe by the end of this week if my mailbox does not
cease to be littered with messages that have no technical content and no
lasting value.  I cannot hit my delete button quickly enough to keep up
with the litter that I am receiving.

Michael J. Antal, Jr.
Coral Industries Distinguished Professor of Renewable Energy Resources
Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology (SOEST)
1680 East-West Rd., POST 109
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Honolulu, HI 96822

Phone: 808/956-7267