[Terrapreta] I wish to unsubscribe

danny day danny.day at eprida.com
Wed Jun 6 17:04:44 EDT 2007

A great list but we are all too busy to read or contribute the way we wish.
There are a good number of things we could all contribute if we can filter
the repetitive.  I use gmail to filter the list into archives.  The keywords
of interest can pop them to my inbox, but my interests change as we pass
into new phases of discovery. No way to keep that up and answer business
emails.  Anyone know of an evolving interest list manager?

--
Danny Day
President